Friday 18 October 2013

Our Family Schedule

So as I mentioned a few days ago I want to get organised and one of the tasks on my list was to work out a schedule.
 
My little boy is 16 months old and really starting to be inquisitive, you can clearly see that he is taking all the information in like a sponge. I have started to feel that I don't do enough with him to help him develop, he seems to have gone over night from a little baby to a developing toddler (where does the time go!) and the days just seem to slip by or get eaten up by housework and chores.
 
I don't want to be the reason he isn't reaching his full potential so I have made a schedule. Now I don't intend to stick to this hard and fast, I hope to use it more as guidance to make sure he is getting the variety of interaction he needs.

 
Now I haven't quite finished it but then again I think that's OK because as I said it just a tool to help guide me. I have created this using inspiration from my Pinterest boards. (feel free to have a look around, I am obsessed with pinterest so there is lots to look at)
 
I have also created a sort of eating plan to help me make sure he is getting enough of the right stuff. This may all seem a little excessive but I feel I need to put all these plans to paper as a sort of step by step 'How To' manual that I can refer to.
 
Its my way of organising the chaos of life lol I'm sure I can't be the only one.
I hope this maybe of help to you if feel the need to organise thing too.
 s
Thanks for reading.
Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x