Sunday 20 October 2013

Weekly SW review


Thursday:
(B) Weetabix & milk so therefore I have used up my A & B choices
(L) Home made vegetable soup, Muller light & grapes
(D) Diet coke chicken with rice
 
I have strayed a bit from the plan today and not counted the syns I had a small square of cake at toddler group this morning (it was small as well), some milky way stars left by my little boy and a small piece of banana bread I made.
 
I don't think that seems too bad but then again I haven't counted the syns. However I have done some exercise today for the first time in ages. I have started one of the body magic challenges you can find on the slimming world website and have walked just over a mile today towards that. I have also returned to Zumba with a friend. So other than my slip ups I feel that today has been a good start. 

 
Friday:
(B) Weetabix & milk so therefore I have used up my A & B choice
(L) Ham & mushroom omelet with salad
(D) Home made Spaghetti Bolognese

I managed to stay within syns today, I can't remember what they are as i write this as I tracked them on my app and don't have it to hand at the moment.


Saturday:
(B) Weetabix & milk so therefore I have used up my A & B choices
(L) Burrito (filled with pork, peppers, rice & salsa)
(D) Chicken in nandos sauce (2 syns), salad, & sweet potato wedges

Today was a bust when it comes to food & syns as my hubby decided it would be nice to go out to Meadowhall as he wanted to buy some stuff. This also meant food out, so my innocent looking burrito is from the food court and as you can imagine it will be loaded with syns. I tried to control it once we got home with a decent tea but then we ended the day with some wine & chocolate. Hmph
 
Sunday:
(B) Weetabix & milk so therefore I have used up my A & B choices
(L) Home made vegetable soup
(D) Gammon, veg, gravy & 1 roast potato (2 syns)

Again today I have been doing so well then I have ruined it with a Belgium bun from Gregg's which I have just checked is 21 syns!!!  I think looking at what I've had so far i really struggle when it comes to sweet treats. I really feel I need something within the day. I certainly don't feel I have been excessive but its not part of the plan.

 
I feel like this little piece of motivation suits the way I feel about this week so far. I am trying to stick to the plan and each day I try again. I am really trying to not let what happened the day before effect my choices for the day that I am in. Therefore I will finish today without any further syns and try again tomorrow :)
 
Good Luck everyone
 
Talk soon x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x