Friday 22 November 2013

Weight loss #6

Hello fellow slimmers :)
 
I've been a bit AWOL from my blog recently, things have just been a bit hectic and all I have wanted to do is sit and relax in the evening.
 
So....
 
Weigh in update: -0.5lb
 
I lost 1/2 a pound last week and maintained this week. I was really hoping for a loss this week but I did go to Manchester to the Christmas markets and ate lots of yummy food and came back with lots of yummy treats so I am actually quite happy with maintaining as it could have been worse.
 
Over the last few weeks we have cleared out our garage and made it all usable after we had the roof replaced. I now can use my cross trainer. I bought the cross trainer over a year and a half ago from eBay with the intentions that when my son was born I would be able to use it and get rid of my weight without paying for a gym membership.
 
...I haven't been on it once :S
 
So now the garage is all waterproof and we have cleaned it up there is no reason why I should not be able to fit in 1/2 an hour a day on the cross trainer. I might start off slow by just doing 10 mins a day or 30 mins but just 3 times a week but I hope to do it either during my son's nap after dinner or in the evening.
 
So fingers crossed for a good week everyone
 
Talk soon x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x