Wednesday 8 January 2014

Christmas cakes

 
Hello all, hope you're having a nice day
 
I set out in 2013 to create more cakes to add to my portfolio and hopefully expand my skills. I had 4 cake orders 3 sponge and one fruit.
 


 
(only 3 photos as I did 2 Santa faces)
 
I'm really please with the work that I have done and it was a tough few days getting them all done in time for Christmas but I'm glad I took on the work and hopefully this year is going to be bigger and better :)
 
I've just bought myself a new mixer too so I hope to write a review on that once I have thoroughly tested it and I also want to do a post on my cake portfolio so far, more for myself than anything as it will be nice to see all the pictures together.
 
talk soon :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x