Wednesday 19 February 2014

Mini shopping & birthday haul

Hello all,
So it was my birthday on the 1st feb and I went shopping with my husband and bought a few nice things :) I thought I'd do a combined birthday present & shopping haul for anyone who's interested :)


ASOS HIDEOUT Heeled Sandals Here

MARL OVERSIZE TOP Here

Lace Skater Shift Dress Here
Bird Print Tabby Top Here

The Comforter bubble bar Here
Butterball Bath Bomb Here
Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb Here
About a Girl Here

I also got some BarryM nail polish from Boots in Hi Shine Gelly in Passion Fruit, Matt Vanilla, Metallic Gold & Limited Edition 349 (This is like a rose gold glitter effect I've looked for an exact name for it but cant find it, this one was from Superdrug)

So I had some lovely gifts from people and I spent far too much money whilst shopping but I don't do it very often and it was a birthday treat from my husband :)

Sorry for my images being all over but I've not quite figured out how to do that yet lol

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x