Monday 17 February 2014

Weight Loss #13


Evening all,
(Just a quick update this evening as I'm really cold and not feeling quite myself.)

So this week as been a bit of a meh week. I have been good I think and only strayed off the plan a little without counting the syns.

Weigh in update: -0.5lb

I know its a loss but I was really hoping for at least another half a pound to push me into the next stone bracket. 
I hope I've not made it too hard for myself either as I came home and instead of tea I have eaten a bag of mini eggs, Malteaster bunny & half a packet of Tuc biscuits :(
That's not good is it!!

I think I've said this before but I'm going to try and do some exercise this week. I have a spa day on Wednesday and I'm going to use the gym first. I'm hoping that this will motivate me to get started with the exercise.

Anyway I'm going to go and curl up with a hot drink and try and warm up. I hope you've had a good week and if anyone has any words of encouragement I'd love a bit of a pep talk as I'm feeling quite fed up with dieting.

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x